Do you believe in magic?

Not a damn witch

7 notes

valdivia-the-sourceress asked: The sound of faint violin chords quietly echo through the halls

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

His eyes rolled up as he gave an annoyed sigh from his desk.

"Vould zhe asshole vizh zhe violin keep it down? Some of us are trying to figure out how many lungs you can fit into vone body."

Val smirks and raises an eyebrow. [Interesting, that isn’t a line i typically hear while im playing.] she though to herself. It didn’t matter to her though, as she continued to play on. “That all depends!” she calls out. “Are we talking inflated or not? And is it just the torso or the full capacity of the body?”

"…" hm those were good questions. Getting up from his desk he peeked into the hall to find the source of the sound. "Um.. inflated. Und just the cavities in zhe abdomen…. no vait if I remove zhe muscles I could also fit zhem into zhe arms und legs… okay whole body!"

The violin chords stop for a moment. Val digs the bow into her cheek, twisting it a bit. “Inflated and whole body, huh…..” she mutters. “Still not enough….” The strumming soon continues. “You would still need to factor in the body type and what kind of lungs you are using. You know like rabbit lungs, cat lungs, human lungs, so on and so forth.”

Holding up his hand he motioned for her to stop. “I vant to fill it viz vone lung of vhatever I can get mein hands on…. hmmm maybe I should use a heavy.”

Val sneaks in a few final notes before she puts the violin and bow down. “Hmm, considering the surroundings……….” she pauses for a moment. “If you want my recommendation, i would suggest going with mainly rodent lungs, which would be from rats and mice up to rabbits. There seems to be quite abundance of them around…But hey, it’s your research, not mine.”

He waved his hand dismissively and rolled his eyes. “Nein zhat vould be dull. I vant to used zhe lungs of zhe RED team. Mein team might not like if I used zheirs.”

Val chuckles. “I can imagine so. So, if it’s RED’s lungs that you want, i’ve got two words for you: Air Duct. It’s probably the easiest way of getting in their base. Though do bring a mask of some sort, they’re awfully dust. Anyway, the ducts can get into any room at any time, so go nuts. There’s an entrance behind the base you need to locate if you want to try it. It’s so easy, a blind person could do a it. And guess what? You’re talkin’ to her.”

Filed under blumediziner

7 notes

valdivia-the-sourceress asked: The sound of faint violin chords quietly echo through the halls

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

His eyes rolled up as he gave an annoyed sigh from his desk.

"Vould zhe asshole vizh zhe violin keep it down? Some of us are trying to figure out how many lungs you can fit into vone body."

Val smirks and raises an eyebrow. [Interesting, that isn’t a line i typically hear while im playing.] she though to herself. It didn’t matter to her though, as she continued to play on. “That all depends!” she calls out. “Are we talking inflated or not? And is it just the torso or the full capacity of the body?”

"…" hm those were good questions. Getting up from his desk he peeked into the hall to find the source of the sound. "Um.. inflated. Und just the cavities in zhe abdomen…. no vait if I remove zhe muscles I could also fit zhem into zhe arms und legs… okay whole body!"

The violin chords stop for a moment. Val digs the bow into her cheek, twisting it a bit. “Inflated and whole body, huh…..” she mutters. “Still not enough….” The strumming soon continues. “You would still need to factor in the body type and what kind of lungs you are using. You know like rabbit lungs, cat lungs, human lungs, so on and so forth.”

Holding up his hand he motioned for her to stop. “I vant to fill it viz vone lung of vhatever I can get mein hands on…. hmmm maybe I should use a heavy.”

Val sneaks in a few final notes before she puts the violin and bow down. “Hmm, considering the surroundings……….” she pauses for a moment. “If you want my recommendation, i would suggest going with mainly rodent lungs, which would be from rats and mice up to rabbits. There seems to be quite abundance of them around…But hey, it’s your research, not mine.”

Filed under blumediziner

3,874 notes

Send ✔ and I’ll do…

rpaskboxmemes:

I want to:

[] Cuddle.

[] Kiss.

[] Fuck.

[] Never talk.

[] Talk more.

[] Be friends.

[] Kill you.

If we kissed:

[] Lol nope.

[] Fuck me please/let’s take this to the bedroom.

[] Ewww.

[] Dream come true.

[] Kiss you back.

[] Smile and shrug.

[] Awkward…

We are:

[] More than friends.

[] Enemies.

[] Lovers.

[] Bestfriends.

[] Friends.

[] Acquaintances.

You bring me a flower. I…

[] Throw it away.

[] Stomp on it.

[] Hug you.

[] Kiss you.

[] Thank you.

[] Take it home and water it.

I wish you would:

[] Fuck me.

[] Kiss me.

[] Leave me alone.

[] Notice me/ talk to me.

[] Die.

[] Be my friend.

[] Hug me.

Should you reblog this?:

[] Yes.

[] No.

[] I don’t care.

[] Yes I want to send you one.

(via spycrabbypatty)

Filed under hmm yes good do it

7 notes

valdivia-the-sourceress asked: The sound of faint violin chords quietly echo through the halls

blumediziner:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

blumediziner:

His eyes rolled up as he gave an annoyed sigh from his desk.

"Vould zhe asshole vizh zhe violin keep it down? Some of us are trying to figure out how many lungs you can fit into vone body."

Val smirks and raises an eyebrow. [Interesting, that isn’t a line i typically hear while im playing.] she though to herself. It didn’t matter to her though, as she continued to play on. “That all depends!” she calls out. “Are we talking inflated or not? And is it just the torso or the full capacity of the body?”

"…" hm those were good questions. Getting up from his desk he peeked into the hall to find the source of the sound. "Um.. inflated. Und just the cavities in zhe abdomen…. no vait if I remove zhe muscles I could also fit zhem into zhe arms und legs… okay whole body!"

The violin chords stop for a moment. Val digs the bow into her cheek, twisting it a bit. “Inflated and whole body, huh…..” she mutters. “Still not enough….” The strumming soon continues. “You would still need to factor in the body type and what kind of lungs you are using. You know like rabbit lungs, cat lungs, human lungs, so on and so forth.”

Filed under blumediziner

7 notes

valdivia-the-sourceress asked: The sound of faint violin chords quietly echo through the halls

blumediziner:

His eyes rolled up as he gave an annoyed sigh from his desk.

"Vould zhe asshole vizh zhe violin keep it down? Some of us are trying to figure out how many lungs you can fit into vone body."

Val smirks and raises an eyebrow. [Interesting, that isn’t a line i typically hear while im playing.] she though to herself. It didn’t matter to her though, as she continued to play on. “That all depends!” she calls out. “Are we talking inflated or not? And is it just the torso or the full capacity of the body?”

Filed under blumediziner

2 notes

valdivia-the-sourceress asked: ((Would you mind starting it?))

pistol-and-hatchet:

Don’t mind if I do~! <3 Also Ma-e doesn’t go by her real name in this form…It’s Skin-Walker ))

Skin-Walker Slashed at the door of Will’s bedroom…

"GGRrrrrrAAAGGHHH…..WILL COME OUT YOU SCARED ASS PUSSY!!"

The messed up badger splice continued to slash at the barricaded door, she craved for her partners flesh…

To TASTE his blood drip from her maw….to FEEL his ripped out heart…beat it’s last steady beat in her claws…

Oh yeess…the fun she will have…

She grinned to this licking her sharp jaws 

Val casually trotted over to the door, despite her absolute excitement over the new candies she’s managed to find. Who knew there were so many!. [I hope they like these.] Val thinks as she knocks on the door. However she couldn’t contain her excitement anymore, she carefully opened the door and peeked her head in. “Hello? Anyone wanna try some candy around here?” she says, oblivious to the action going on in some other part of the place.

Filed under oh dear this wont end well.

107 notes

pistol-and-hatchet:

valdivia-the-sourceress:

pistol-and-hatchet:

 

Val puts her arm over her mouth to block the dust, Gritting her teeth when small rocks hit her skin. [Note to self, take the cloak off after we get there.] she thought.

—Meanwhile—

The remaining tarantulas from earlier all converged into one big pile somewhere off in the desert. They all suddenly start breaking down into what could only be described as a black sludge. Soon, the goop starts violently quivering and shifting until the figure of a woman could be identified. The sludge slowly drips down the figure, exposing Lavie’s face. As soon as the goo washed off, Lavie stretches outwards,k her Bat-like wings reaching their full length. “Ugh, I’ll never get used to dying, will i?” she grumbles. She suddenly tenses up, feeling two very big sources of energy. She cracks a smile. “Well, if they’re going put up their flares, why the hell shouldn’t i?” and with that, Lavie yanks off her eye-patch, sending out a pulse as a deep crimson aura surrounds her. “Yeah that’s right, come and find me. Im waiting…..”

—Meanwhile—

Val clutches her chest and coughs a few times. [she wants us to find her, that’s not a good sign.] She thinks as she goes to inhale again, only to get dust in her lungs, causing Val to cough even more. “Ma-e *cough* Did you *cough* feel that too?”

Ma-e turned to the coughing Val, her fading orange bandanna covered her mouth.

"You mean the sudden pulsing hot sensation in my chest? Then Yes….It means were getting close a bit…Or that means something big is happening…."

Ma-e reached into her leather bag and gave Val a green Bandanna “Here it will help you breath better~!!”

-Meanwhile-

Tushka stopped in his tracks finally reaching his destination he was on a smallish-high cliff….He watched the Demon lady just standing there with a smirk.

A classic sign of preparing or waiting for your enemy…pathetic…

  He barked to catch the demon’s attention, his bark was loud and shook the ground a bit…It echoed through the dessert and night.

Val gratefully grabs the bandanna and ties it over her mouth, coughing a few times before her lungs finally clear up. “Thank you very much.” Val gasps.

—Meanwhile—

Lavie snaps her attention towards the source of that very audible bark that was just vocalized. “Calm down, Fido. I could sense your presence before hand, no need to gussy yourself up with that little bark of yours.” she scoffs. Lavie reaches into the ground and extracts her rapier, keeping the tip of the blade in the the sand. “So, were the others to chicken to fight me themselves, so they send their mutt after me? Tch, i cant say im surprised.”